SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We get information about you in a range of ways:
Information You Give Us. When you register on our website or purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources including our suppliers. We may add this to information we get from this website.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our website.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our site. This type of information is collected to make the website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services you request.
- We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. For example, when you subscribe to a subscription or one-off purchase from our website, you consent to have your account charged on a monthly basis or annual basis, as applicable, until directed otherwise in writing. You may withdraw your consent for us to contact or bill you, or the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent.
- We may share personal information with our suppliers and brewery partners for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for or with us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of 21.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com